Shared hosting the hosting many websites from one webserver or cluster that is managed by a central hosting panel.
1. A user creates an account with us and requests a shared hosting package.
2. The hosting panel sets up the account on the server and creates the webspace (the folder where the client will put thier website files on the server)
3. The hosting panel sends the client login information and thier FTP information so that they may upload thier site to the server.
4. After the client finishes uploading thier site, they set up any other settings for thier site (CMS, redirects, DNS,etc.)
5. The site is now live and the client may access and manage it from anywhere.